Saturday, January 29, 2011

Neutral Palette

Lately I've been playing around with a neutral-warm palette.  In this pic I'm wearing Brule and Cork eyeshadows with Teddy liner, Prism blush and Taupe lipstick (all from MAC).  I'd love to hear your feed-back about this look on me - its very simple for day, but as many of you know, I love that 'le no makeup look' effect.  I still love my 'cool winter' colours, but sometimes I feel like something a little softer and more natural. 


In the future I plan on exploring the neutral palette in more detail and even giving some celeb photo examples.  Right now my favourite neutral lip looks are: baroque (which I wrote about in my previous post about lipsticks for brunettes), Napoli and Blonde Venus (both by NARS) and Cinnamon (Laura Mercier) - Stay tuned for more info and pics about these colours!

No comments: