Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tribute to Cobalt Blue

For someone like me who loves colour, its easy to say "I love this colour - this is my favourite blue, or green or red etc etc etc", but I do have to admit, that when it comes to blues, Cobalt blue truely is a favourite!  What I absolutely love about it, is that its not quite navy and its not quite royal blue - its somewhere right smack dab in the middle.  To me, its such an elegant blue - its a blue that is rich in colour, yet also slightly muted - I simply love this colour and I'm so happy that its showing up in all the stores lately - it seems to be the perfect transition colour from winter to spring!  Here is a little visual dedication/tribute to cobalt blue (I have also heard this colour described as 'Ink blue' if thats helpful at all):








I hope that you enjoyed this little visual tour of everything that cobalt blue has to offer - I particularily love cobalt in the form of a wrap dress or cardigan to layer over a blouse - cobalt is truely one of my favourite blue shades!!!

No comments: