Monday, July 28, 2014

NARS Dragon Girl

DRAGON GIRL!!! I'm in love with NARS shade! I was going through my makeup case and realized that most of the reds that I own are either true reds or deep reds - I was desperate for something a little bit different. In fact, I wanted a red that wasn't 'in your face', a little brighter with a pop of colour, but that words for everyday! I walked into Sephora and knew that if I was going to explore a new red, NARS was exactly the counter I wanted to go to - NARS makes the most incredible, wearable red shades ever. I'm still loyal to my MAC Ruby Woo, but when you want to venture into elegant wine tone reds, orange reds and vintage reds, NARS is my absolute fave - plus, I love their lipstick packaging -its so Chic!!! However, this time, I didn't go for a lipstick per say, I tried one of the chubby lipliner sticks - so easy and fun to apply. I ended up having a conversation with one of the makeup artists at Sephora and he suggested I try 'Dragon Girl' - saying its one of NARS best-selling shades. I tried it and I fell in 'LOVE'! Its a little bit red, a littel bit 'berry' and has a touch of pink. WHat makes it even more awesome is that you can wear it on its own, as a lipstick or use it as a liner with other shades. For this look I swiped it on with my current favourite Dior eyeshadow quad - Amber Design #708 - I then used blooz eyeliner by MAC and smudged the medium brown from the Dior quad onto the upper lash-line - I finished the look with my current YSL black mascara!!! If you want to feel feirce, free, playful - Dragon Girl is for you!!!

No comments: