Friday, April 24, 2015

Tarte Lip Surgence in Energy

I'm not normally a 'gloss person'!  I don't like that icky, sticky feeling on my lips.  But I honestly have to say, that I absolutely LOVE the Tarte Lip Surgence lipgloss.  I got the colour called 'Energy' in one of those Sephora treats that they give you when you start collecting points with purchase.  It applies quite transparent/sheer, but within a matter of minutes, your lips take on a very pretty pink tint.  I'm not giving up or leaving my lipstick world anytime soon, but I'm definitely interested and curious to open the door to testing more lipgloss varieties.  I decided with the gloss look that I could do a soft 'taupe smokey' eye, so I blended MAC's Swish and Quarry and applied that on the lid into the crease.  I then used Satin Taupe in the crease.  For the liner, I used the chubby liner stick from Sephora called 'Dark Taupe Shimmer' and then blended Satin Taupe and Copperplate by MAC and smudged it into the upper lash line.  The blush I used was Dessert Rose by MAC!

No comments: