Sunday, November 28, 2010

Angelina Jolie in 'The Tourist'

I was waiting in line with my cousin to buy tickets to see the new Harry Potter movie- he's been wanting to see it since it came out, so I decided to take him to the movies.  As I was standing in the ticket line, I caught of glimpse of the poster 'The Tourist' with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp - I could not help but stare at Angelia Jolie's makeup in that poster - it was incredible - the perfect balace of sophistication and natural elegance:
I love the warm tones of her eye makeup and the subtle smokey eye effect!  The rest of her makeup is perfectly balanced!

Here are a few more pics of Angelina taken on the set of 'The Tourist':

I don't think you can get any more elegant that this - The Red lips are absolutely stunning and the red couch in the background in contrast to the white dress is simply 'stunning'!!!


LOVE the makeup - her skin looks amazing and I love her hair in these photos too!



I love everything about this photo, especially the wardrobe selection chosen for Angelina - the neutral palette, the long gloves, the matching clutch, the gold earings and neutral toned makeup - it all works and is 'uber' sophisticated - she reminds me of Jackie O in this picture!!!


Angelina is known for her lips and this picture clearly reminds us why - her look is so striking in this picture!


Wow - the jewelery Angelina is wearing in this pic is amazing - I love the diamond-drop earings and the stunning diamond studded choker - beautiful !!!


I look forward to seeing this movie when it comes out and I'm sure I'll probably buy it once it comes out to own in stores - studying the wardrobe and makeup alone is worth it - and I'm sure the movie itself is great too - Hello?  Johnny Depp is in it!!!



No comments: