Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Duchess!!!

I had to pay a little tribute to my faithful companion Duchess.  I adopted Duchess when she was about 14 weeks old and now I can't even imagine my life without her!  Today she is 2!!!  From what I know Duchess is 1/2 russian blue, not sure of the other half.  She is a bit of a scardy cat, hiding from people, but we've developed an amazing report together- she loves to play, chase around her favourite toys and loves when I pet her and rub her tummy.  When I first got her, someone said, she looks so regal, you should give her a special name, so ever since then, she's been my 'Duchess'!

Here is Duchess, in her favourite spot in the apartment, looking out over her Kingdom - lol:


And this was the picture that was posted on the Humane society website that won my heart - as soon as I saw this photo, I just had to have her:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUCHESS!!!

No comments: