Monday, August 20, 2012

Mad for Mocha!!!

Honestly, I think I annoyed myself today when I stood in front of the mirror and decided what lipcolour to wear - I actually said 'Mocha, Mocha, Mocha' in a semi 'Brady Bunch' Marsha voice - lol
Well, I have to say that choosing a lipcolour has become so easy for me these days, I've really settled into having a signature everyday lipstick look and Mocha is definitely my #1 favourite!!!  Today I also made a discovery with my eyeshadows - I mixed Soba and Amber Lights by MAC and created the most unique golden-brown-amber shade - I really love this look for everyday and am sticking to it as my favourite work/business look - check it out:





Here is the makeup that I used for this look:




Foundation: Mineral Fusion in 'warm'

Concealer: NC 30 - MAC

Powder/Contour - MAC Bronzer in Matte Bronze

Blush - Gingerly

HIghlight/Eyeshadow base - Make Up For Ever #10 gold

Lid to Crease shade - I mixed MAC's Soba and Amber lights

Liner - Teddy liner by MAC smudged with NARS Galapagos

Mascara - Zoom Lash Mascara in Lofty Brown

Lipstick - Mocha by MAC (my fave #1 everyday lip shade

No comments: