Saturday, August 18, 2012

So Chaud + Amber Lights by MAC

I always get excited when I feel I've discovered or invented a new and interesting colour combination.  THis time, I mixed a bright orange-red lipcolour (So Chaud by MAC) and topped it with an amber-gold shadow called Amber Lights (also MAC) - I love how the colour morphed into the ideal pumpkin orange shade with just enough gleam and shimmer seeping through due to the shadow!  I think this is such a pretty look for the upcoming fall/autumn season - this look would be superb for an evening out with a little 'brown' dress and touches of gold jewlery or warm cream pearls!!!





Here is a list of the makeup that I used to create this look:



Face:

Mineral Fusion Foundation in Warm

MAC NC 30 concealer

MAC Matte Bronze Bronzer (as powder)

Make Up For Ever #10 gold shadow highlight

...MAC Gingerly BLush

Eyes:

#10 as base, MAC Saddle from lid to crease blended with Amber lights (also lid to crease), Teddy eyeliner smudged with NARS Galapagos shadow (also on brows), Lofty Brown - Zoom Lash Mascara - MAC

Lips:

MAC So Chaud lipstick topped with Amber Lights Shadow

No comments: