Friday, October 26, 2012

Chanel Allure - Timeless!

Regardless of what is in fashion or what trends are currently making the rounds, the look of Chanel will always be timeless, alluring, stylish and elegant.  Not only is Chanel's style and fashion timeless, but Chanel cosmetics and the looks created for each season are just as elegant and classic.  Kiera Knightly's look has really changed since joining the Chanel team - her look has gone from natural tom-boyish charm to uber elegant, feminine and charming.  Here are some of my favourite makeup looks inspired by Chanel:





What I love about these looks is how the makeup is perfectly balanced - a defined/smokey eye, natural rose-infused lips, subtle colour on the cheeks - nothing is 'too' nude or pale, the colours are in the neutral palette, giving off a quality of rustic warmth together with shades of pink, mauve, rose - the look is truely 'timeless'! 




4 comments:

Sonia Nirmala Devi said...

I love Kiera Knightley and I love Chanel, so it's a match made in heaven! Thank you for posting these lovely pics of her, she is truly smouldering. Have you seen her in Anna Karenina? She's so gorgeous and the costumes are to die for!

Margo said...

I really like the color of the lipstick on the second photo. What tone is that lipstick? Is it also Chanel?

Renata said...

Hi Margo,
Unfortunetly I don't have the name of the lipstick she is wearing, but I would try a deeper warm rose shade - try mixing MAC's Mocha lipstick with a liner like Sienna by Revlon and then add a pink gloss on top!

Margo said...

Thank you, Renata! I do not use lip glosses usually. I prefer lipsticks with light shimmer. Please let us know if you see a similar tone of a lipstick I like in a store.