Sunday, July 7, 2013

Film Noir - Old Hollywood Glam Look!

I am so inspired to create an old Hollywood glam 'Film Noir' look - inspired by the old black and white films of the 30s and 40s - I started this look with a basic makeup face/canvas - concealer, tinted moisturizer, and a natural bronzer shade (Too faced 'Milk Chocolate' is currently my favourite).  For the eyes, I used brule as a base, woodwinked from lid to crease, smut shadow in crease and smudged into smolder eyeliner, black mascara (all MAC).  I then applied Lovejoy blush by NARS.  For the lip shade, I started with mahogany lipliner, then applied Film Noir lipstick and topped this combination with NARS red lizzard!



I am loving the deep red lipstick shades and I adore that MAC makes a shade called 'Film Noir' - I am continuining my journey into the deep winter shades - they really resonate with me and I adore the palette!!!

No comments: