Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Honey, Amber and Gold - Oh My!!!!

Currently, I am obsessed with various colour combinations of honey, amber and gold.  I have been creating various looks based on the new golden, amber shades in my hair, as well as my fall-themed accessories and clothes.  I've been wearing mostly browns, golden browns and peach shades, which look stunning with honey toned makeup.  Today I decided to go for a very neutral look with a light peachy-nude lip:


I started with a sheer gold shadow from my pacifica eyeshadow palette and then used their brown eyeliner on the upper lashline.  I applied two coats of arbonne black mascara (my fave).  I added more golden-goodness with MAC trace gold blush and finished with ZuZu lipstick in Ultra Suede!  I think this is a very nautral, chic look for everyday or for a casual weekend.  If you want to deepen the lipstick slightly, a deeper lip-liner would be ideal.  However, I'm liking the option of a peachy-beige lip for a change, even if it is on the lighter side!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this pale color washes you out. You need a little more color to your nudes.

Renata said...

I agree, I am starting to lean towards DW again :)