Sunday, September 13, 2015

Warm Blush Pink

I absolutely adore the colour 'blush pink'.  To me, it's almost like a mix of sea-shell pink and rose gold.  I used to think that black was the only elegant neutral.  However, the more I'm studying the softer autumn palette, the more I'm realizing the power of this shade as a neutral.  It's even stunning when worn monochromatic with a few gold, rose-gold and soft white accents.  I decided to create a warm blush pink makeup look and pair it with a rose-blush scarf so that you can see how pretty this look is:



For this look, I started with my favourite base - Pacifica concealer and Arbonne CC cream in 'medium'.  I used Arbonne dusty pink - the perfect 'warm blush pink' shade.  For the eyes, I used the rose-gold eyeshadow shade in the Pacifica palette and then lined my eyes with Pacifica brown eyeliner shade before finishing off the look with Arbonne mascara.  For the lips, I picked MAC 'Kinda Sexy', as its the perfect warm soft blush pink lipstick!!!  I really like this look and I'm looking forward to getting a few more pieces in this beautiful blush shade - perhaps a shirt dress or cardigan sweater in this shade!!! :)


No comments: