Thursday, June 9, 2016

RUBY WOO - I love you!!!

I've been getting a few personal emails and requests to try a cooler winter 'red lipstick' look.  Today my school is having their Athletic Banquet and what better occasion to dress up than today.  Since it's still day-light outside and our office is practically empty, I thought, perfect opportunity to put a look together and take a pic:



The base of my makeup is a cool toned foundation - the l'oread true match in C4.  I then applied NARS angelika blush - I wanted something cool toned, but not something that would overpower the red.  Angelika was perfect!!!  For my eyes, I just smudged MAC Phone number on the upper lash line and applied to the lower lash line as well and some black mascara.  The star of the show - MAC RUBY WOO!!!  I'd love to hear your thoughts :)


3 comments:

amyvdh said...

How interesting! I love this lipstick. On you it looks gorgeous - and just the right red. I found on me that Ruby Woo looks just slightly too pink. I found Russian Red had just the drop of blue that my skins seems to like (I am a quintessential winter).

See: http://tinted-red.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-mac-lipsticks-in-russian-red-and.html

Thanks, as always, for sharing.

Renata said...

Thanks amyvdh :) You're welcome!

Anonymous said...

I think MAC described RUBY WOO as a cool blue based red too.