Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Favourite Natural Everyday Lipstick - Estee Laduer Tiramisu

It's taken me a very long time to get to the place where I can say that I literally have a 'favourite' everyday lipstick.  In the past, it's been so hard for me to just stick with one shade or wear one colour, but I am so in-love with Estee Lauder's Tiramisu Lipstick.  I think what I like the most about this shade, is that it's sheer with enough neutral colour to layer over your natural lip colour and create the perfect 'Your Lips But Better Look'.  I've been searching for a lipstick that can do this for a long time and I realize now that Tiramisu is exactly what I've been looking for :)



For this look I wanted to create something that was soft and elegant, so my inspiration was 'pearls and blush'.  I'm really loving that light pink blush shade and it goes so perfectly with pearls.  It's classic, but also perfect for spring.  For the makeup, I used Bobbi Brown Tawny blush, MAC Club eyeshadow on the lid into the crease, MAC Phone Number eyeliner (and then smudged the upper lash line).  I finished the eye look with a brown-black mascara.  For the lipstick - Estee Lauder Tiramisu :)






No comments: