Sunday, October 19, 2014

Style Looks - Casual

I recently read in a style book that there are essential 4 different types of looks: casual, polished day, evening glam and cocktail elegant. I've decided that I want to create a look for each style type. Today I'm starting with a basic casual look. The makeup I'm wearing here are colours I keep coming back to and it literally takes me less than 10 minutes to put this looks together - its great for a casual weekend look, going for lunch, shopping with friends etc.
I started this look with my basic face of concealer, tinted moisturizer, bronzer, then added Coppertone blush by MAC, a classic eye of soba shadow, Marcelle dark brown eyeliner smudged with espresso by MAC and black mascara. To finish off, a swipe of Mocha lipstick and Voila!!! I love the classic casual look, because you can really make it your own depending on your personal style - romantic, city chic, dramatic, natural, creative, classic etc - the possbilities are endless!!! For someone a casual look can be lipgloss and mascara, for someone else, its a red lip stain and bronzer - the key is to personalize the look for you!!!

No comments: