Sunday, October 18, 2015

NARS Madly Blush and Blonde Venus Lipstick

I'm all about re-discovering the classics these days.  By classics, I mean the shades that I always have on hand, no matter what colour experiements I'm doing.  Two of my tried and tested favourites are: NARS Madly blush and Blonde Venus lipstick.  I figured, why not put them together and create a natural autumn day look:


The only other makeup I added to this look: MAC Patina eyeshadow on the lid and a swipe of Arbonne black mascara.  I wanted the look to be very fresh and natural!  

I've always loved Blonde Venus - I was happy to see that it fit in perfect with the deep autumn palette as well - its the most versatile warm-neutral lipstick I've ever come across, which is why I love it so much!!!  I think this shade is a keeper!!!  NARS Madly blush - is just perfection!  It's my go to everyday, go with everything blush - it never fails me!!!  When you find shades like these, its important to never let them go :)

No comments: