Sunday, May 2, 2010

Make-up Looks that 'Inspire' Me

I wanted to post a few pictures of makeup
looks that I love and that Inspire me
to be elegant everyday.  It is sometimes so
easy to get in a rut, especially when you don't
feel your best and you're just going to the corner store. 
However, one thing my grandmother taught me
(as she was a very classy, beautiful and elegant woman)
is to never leave the house looking unkept, even and
especially if you're just going to the store,
because you never know who you may run into. 
My philosophy on makeup has changed radically
over the years - I used to buy every trendy
colour on the market and wear bold, crazy colours. 
Within the last 5 years as my look has evolved
from trendy to more modern classic and preppy,
so has my makeup look. 
I now look at makeup as something to be used to
enhance my features.  Makeup, in my opinion, should be
soft, natural looking with neutral colours that suit
your skin tone.  Here are some looks I LOVE:
 
 
 

No comments: