Sunday, May 2, 2010

What's in my makeup bag???

What's in my makeup bag:
Here are some of my favourite products and colours:
 
FACE:
 
1) Loreal True Match in N4
 
2) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in 'Nude'
 
3) Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Tawny
 
4) MAC's Mineralize Blush in Gentle
 
 
EYES - my eyes are a grey-green, hazel mix - I find that these colours work the best with my skintone and eye colour:
 
1) MAC Shroom eyeshadow as base
2) MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow:
 
'
3) Laura Mercier Sable eyeshadow
 
 
 
4) Laura Mercier 'Pewter' eyeshadow
 
5) MAC Shale eyeshadow:
 
6) MAC's Teddy eyeliner (my all time favourite)
7) MAC's Prunelle eyeliner:
 
 
8) MAC's Embark eyeshadow (that I use to smudge into my liner on the top lashline):
 
 
LIPS - I  love lipstick!!!!!  Here are my favourite and signature shades - I will love these timeless colours forever:
 
1) Laura Mercier lipstick in 'CInnamon'
 
 
2) Chanel lipstick in Baroque:
 
 
 
 
3) Maybelline in 'Crazy for Coffee':
 
 
Here are my favourite EVENING/GLAM shades:
 
4) MAC's Rebel lipstick:
 
5) MAC's Russian Red:
 
Lipliners:
 
6) Annabelle lipliner in spice:
 
 
7) Laura Mercier 'Rosewood' liner:
 
8) MAC 'Beet' Liner (for Rocker and Russian Red - the glam/evening look):
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: