Tuesday, July 7, 2015

MAC Prevette Lipstick

This summer, I'm all about icy pinks.  There is something so feminine and powerful about a light pink lip with subtle shimmer.  I recently spotted MAC 'Pervette' lipstick and I'm completely in love with this shade.  I decided to create a look with a charcoal grey and pink combination:


First, please don't mind the matching pink pyjama and bed head look lol - I always like to do my makeup first and then figure out what I'm going to wear for the day!  Since I'm off for the summer, its nice to have those lazy mornings!!!  I started with my basic concealer and tinted moisturizer.  I then applied NARS Sin blush - which is my current absolute favourite blush (of all time) and it looks amazing with most pink and plum shades!  For the eyes, I started with MAC Electra shadow on the lid into the crease.  I then used Phone Number eye liner and smudged Smut into the upper lash line.  I used Whirl lipliner to fill in the lips and then layered on Pervette lipstick (all MAC products)!!!  I think this is such a pretty, natural look for everyday (or lazy morning lol)!!!

No comments: