Friday, July 17, 2015

NUDESTIX Lip and Cheek Pencil in Soul

I've hit the jackpot!  I don't think I've ever been this excited to blog about a lip shade!  Sephora currently is promoting and selling a makeup line called 'NudeStix' - it's a range of concealers, shadows, lip/cheek pencils that are multipurpose!  I love the idea of a 'two in one' product - something you can swipe on your lips and cheeks and just 'go'.  However, the issue with a lot of the two in one products, its that there is not usually a wide range of shades to choose from - until now!!!  I really like that the Nudestix company is all about natural beauty and featuring shades that are 'your lips but better' - I think that finding your perfect nude/neutral shade can be really tricky - they are either too pastel like or too beige or too pink etc etc.  As soon as I swiped on the 'Soul' lip/cheek pencil - I was 'in love' - its the perfect peachy-neutral and it's the best nude/neutral lip I've ever 'loved' right away - most of the time, I try to 'force' colours or work or try to convince myself it's a wearable nude shade.  However, this time, it was a different story - no 'forcing or convincing' needed - it truly is the best neutral for me!!!


 I think I'm going to be scoping out the Nudestix line again soon - I'm curious to try their concealer and eyeshadow shades! Right now I'm returning to wearing warm browns and golds on my eyes - I'm also trying to create more minimal eye makeup looks, so a swipe and go shadow will be a fun technique to try vs my standard heavy handed liner.  In this pic, I used the too faced natural eye palette with MAC's Coffee liner and black mascara.  I'm wearing the Soul lip shade from Nudestix and also dapped this shade on my cheeks!!!

1 comment:

Amyvdh said...

A very nice, glowing look! - Amy