Saturday, February 27, 2016

Estee Lauder Tiramisu Lipstick

I recently picked up and fell and love with this lipstick.  It was recommended to me by a friend who uses this shade as her everyday natural look.  She always looks so put together and professional.  I've always admired her chic look, so when she told me she wears this colour, I 'RAN' to go pick it up :)  While at the Estee Lauder counter, I noticed that EL was giving away a gift with a purchase of two products.  I quickly picked up the Hot Sienna blush, which complements this lipstick so well.  I was happy to notice that both shades compliment my warm autumn palette as well.  The Tiramisu lipstick is a softer warm autumn shade so I can see why it's so perfect for that everyday polished look:



I began this look with my revlon warm golden concealer and foundation.  I then applied the Estee Lauder Hot Sienna blush.  For the eyes, I used the EL shadows in the gift set I got - the shades were a warm grey-brown.  I then applied MAC coffee eyeliner and smudged with the same EL shadow I used on the lid before finishing with black mascara.  My lipstick - Estee Lauder Tiramisu :)


No comments: