Sunday, July 1, 2012

MAC Auburn Lipliner with Ravishing Lipstick

Auburn lipliner is one of my favourite MAC lip liners!  It looks great with red, terracotta, peach and netural shades.  Its a liner I use to mix with many different lipsticks.  Recently, I've been using Auburn with Ravishing lipstick by MAC - the combination is just so lovely and perfect for both a day and evening look.  Ravishing is in the warm coral family and Auburn is a reddish-orange-brown shade, so the mixture of these two shades is perfection on anyone with a warmer skintone.  Its also a great 'coral-red' for summer!!!



For this look I started with my basic face (tinted moisturizer, concealer, powder).  I then used Bobbi Brown's Tawny blush as a contour, Makeup FOr Ever #10 gold shadow as a highlight (and eyeshadow base shade) and MAC's Melba blush.  I then applied MAC's Soba shadow from lid to crease and lined the top lasline with Make Up for Ever 5L eyeliner (an olive shade) and smudged NARS glapagos into the lashline. I applied Laura Mercier's Brown Copper to the lower lashline before finishing with mascara.  I then lined my lips with Auburn lipliner and topped it off with Ravishing Lipstick (both MAC)!!!

No comments: