Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Maybelline Crazy For Coffee Lipstick

One of the requests that I get sometimes is to post about drugstore brand items and lipsticks.  I have discovered (or shall I say 'rediscovered') a Maybelline lipstick that is by far, one the BEST colours I've ever tried: Maybelline Crazy For Coffee:



Crazy for Coffee is most definitely a 'brown toned' lipstick, but it has a very elegant look.  The formula of the lipstick is very creamy and it feels very 'hydrating' on the lips.  Even though this lipstick is a classic brown shade, it also has the most 'subtle' touch of pink added in.  It's just enough to not make this shade a flat brown colour.  All I can say, is that when it comes to a drugstore lipstick, this is by far a 'keeper' for me!!!  I wanted to really highlight the warmth of this shade by pairing it with other warm toned colours and adding just a touch of balance by adding a grey (cool toned) liner to the eye.  I used a golden brown based concealer and foundation, NARS Orgasm blush, a touch of Soba eyeshadow on the lid into the crease and Grey Utility eyeliner (both MAC) before finishing the look with black mascara.  






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Thank you for this... I love quality drugstore brand makeup suggestions, ur the best.

Sue said...

Lovely coir on you.

Renata said...

Thank you so much!!!