Thursday, December 1, 2011

Classy Evening Out

Putting together an outfit can be a lot of fun, especially when you have a good grasp of what style suits you best.  I love pencil skirts, unique tops and blouses and I adore wearing knee-high boots (there is just something so sexy about knee-high boots to me).  My Kibbe style is the 'Soft Classic'.  I'm not 100% sure if this is soft classic or not, it seems to have some dramatic elements, but I could be wrong.  The most important thing is that I feel great and this is exactly what I would wear for a classy evening out.  I've also worn this to school when I have a meeting or need to meet with parents of the students I teach.  I find it professional without being too over the top.  I got this skirt a while back - I think it was from Dynamite and the top is from Melanie Lynn (one of my all time favourite stores).  The boots are from Nine West (this seasons collection).  I would love to hear from you - what is YOUR favouite outfit for when you want to look classy and professional?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great and I really love your hair in those photos. It looks like you have volume to burn.

Renata said...

THanks Snezana - I guess I can disclose my secret - lol - I always blow-dry my hair with a round brush, but I blow-dry it a-la farrah fawcett(aka charlies angels)- so instead of curling the brush under, I do it the opposite way - creates amazing volume and if you have layers, if really brings them to life and gives a lot of dimention to your hair!!! :)