Sunday, May 17, 2015

Almay Trio For Blues

I've been noticing more and more that although my natural eye colour is more of  cool grey-blue-green hazel, the blue is a key element.  In my natural eye palette, its more of a blue-grey shade.  While shopping at Shopper's Drug Mart, my local drug store, I couldn't help but be drawn to the Almay eyeshadows.  Almay sells eyeshadow shades based on your eye colour - there is one for Blues, Greens, Hazels and Browns.  I couldn't help but be drawn to the shadow palette for blue eyes - a mix of pink, taupe and deep blue-grey - a perfect representation of my natural colour palette :)  I decided to use Sephora's Dark Taupe Shimmer stick as a liner and smudged the dark blue-grey shade from the Almay palette into the liner.  For the blush, I mixed NARS Madly and MAC Gentle mineralize blush.  I also mixed two shades for my lips - MAC Faux and Plink.  This palette is so 'Summer' like - really enjoying having these colours in my personal palette :)


No comments: