Saturday, May 2, 2015

Cool Green-Grey Smokey Eyes

Chanel Tisse Venitien is a colour palette that I just can't stay away from these days.  The more I play around with this palette, the more I'm admiring the various looks I can create.  My first impulse is to dive right into the colours, but lately, I've been blending them.  Mixing the silvers with the greens and the shell shade with the silver - the combination of colours are endless.  I'm really admiring, the soft, mermaid effect of the shades.  The deep greens are cool and ocean like.  The medium toned green has hints of blue and grey.  All the shades in this palette are working in combination with my natural eye colour and I'm so happy to have discovered this eyeshadow set.  For this look, I applied the soft shell shade from lid to crease.  I lined by eyes with MAC Grey Utility liner (to being out the cool blue-grey tones in my eyes) and then blended the silver and darkest green shades together on my angled eyeliner brush - I applied this combination to the upper lash line and smudged the liner.  I then applied the silver-grey shade into the crease!  I used NARS Angelika blush and Burt's Bees Grapefruit lip shimmer, as its a very light shell-pink like shade!  I'm very proud of this look - I love how sultry, yet chic it looks!!!  Tisse Venitien - you are definitely here to stay :)

No comments: