Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Urban Decay Mushroom Eyeliner

I've been mentioning Urban Decay Mushroom eyeliner a lot and it because it's 'Amazing'.  It's the perfect shimmery taupe eyeliner.  However, what I love the most about it, is that its ideal for 'smudging' with other shadows and it goes on creamy, but sets perfectly.  Lately, I've been wearing Mushroom almost every single day.  Today I decided to continue with my silvery-taupe eye-makeup look to bring out the grey tones in my eyes.  I can't even 'begin' to explain how happy I've been since I've made this 'silvery-taupe' colour discovery.  My eyes are loving this :)



I wanted to do a more natural taupe look, so I did a quick swipe of MAC Crystal eyeshadow from the lid into the crease.  I then applied the Mushroom liner by Urban Decay and smudged in NARS Lhasa eyeliner into the upper lash-line.  For blush, I went with NARS Angelika - one of my favourites!  I didn't want to go too 'mauve-pink' with the lipstick, I just wanted a sheer wash of colour, so I swiped on Plink lipstick by MAC!


With the taupes and lighter-cooler pinks, I decided to wear a bolder blue top and a cool aqua toned scarf.  I feel like these shades work in harmony with the whole silver-marine eye-colour effect.  Perhaps, I should call this my 'mermaid' look :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look how wonderful you are in cool colors! Yes! :)