Monday, May 11, 2015

Peach and Taupe

I decided to try something new today and I really liked how the combination of peach and taupe made my eyes pop - I blended a few different variations of peach/taupe and this was my favourite:


I started by applying concealer and tinted moisturizer.  To create a fresh peach tone blush, I mixed NARS Torrid with MAC's Trace Gold.  I then applied a gold shimmer compact by Physicians formula as an eyeshadow to my lid into the crease.  I applied a shimmery orange-peach shade from a MAC duo eyeshadow palette I got a few months ago, but the name on the label smudged,so I can't read it (??? its sort of a lighter orange-peach shade with a medium taupe brown shade).  I then used Urban Decay's mushroom shade and smudged the upper lashline with the medium taupe shadow.  I really love how fresh, warm and peachy this look is.  There was no other lipstick I could wear with this look other than the fabulous Barbarella by NARS!!!  I love how nicely the taupe combines with the peach.  This is a look I will definitely wear again! Peach and Taupe - you are a marriage made in heaven!!!

No comments: