Saturday, May 9, 2015

NARS Torrid Blush

Corals and Peaches are my all time favourite Spring looks.  I look forward to them each Spring season and now that I'm escaping the BOX of the colour analysis world, Its time to enjoy makeup without any rules and move away from set palettes for this blog!

I decided to create a look around NARS Torrid blush - a colour I'm slowly falling in love with.  For this first look, I used Barbarella Lipstick (also NARS), Too Faced Natural Eyes shadows from the classic and fashion palette and black mascara:


For a more fun, beach look, I simply changed up my look by wearing a peachy-coral scarf and funky fedora hat.  Its amazing how a pop of bright coral and lighting can make Barbarella look so different.  But what I really love is how the Torrid Blush ties everything together.  Torrid is a spring/summer 'must have':



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the lip color of the top photo in this post the best between these two with the rest of the palette you are using here. Very beautiful look.