Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blonde Venus NARS

Blonde Venus lipstick is a staple in my makeup kit.  After my very inspirational makeup de-cluttering session, I couldn't help but notice that this is one shade that I absolutely love.  It's a very natural neutral-nude shade.  It has a hint of peach, but not enough to make it overly warm.  It's the perfect 'wear and go' lipstick!  This morning, I wanted to create a pretty 'work look' that is relatively neutral-go with everything:


I always begin my looks with my basic face, which is concealer and tinted moisturizer.  I rarely use foundation unless its for a bigger, evening event.  For the eyes, I used Sephora's Tiramisu eyeliner and smudged in the two darkest shades from the Chanel prelude eyeshadow quad.  I think this quad may be discontinued, but I absolutely love it and wish they brought it back!  I used Sin blush my NARS - even though its plummy, it goes with everything - I'm really loving this shade!!!  Last but not least, Blonde Venus lipstick by NARS!!!

No comments: