Thursday, June 18, 2015

Bordeauxline MAC Eyeliner

When it comes to eyeliner, I usually tend to use various shades of brown, grey and/or navy.  I was getting kind of 'bored' of the same look!  The last time I was at MAC, I asked the makeup artist there what her recommendation would be - she picked Bordeauxline and said "this will make the green in your eyes pop".  I decided to give it a try and I'm so impressed with this shade!  It's a warm burgundy type shade and it's not 'too red', which is what I often dislike about the plum/purple/burgundy shades.  Bordeauxline is perfectly balanced!  I also like how well it pairs with the rest of my makeup colours!  I decided to create a polished everyday look and use some warm shades:


I started with my basic concealer/tinted moisturizer combo and then applied NARS blush in Sin.  For the eyes, I applied amber lights (MAC) on the lid into the crease.  I then used NARS Oasis blush as an eyeshadow shade and applied it to the crease and outer corner of the eye.  I applied Bordeauxline on the top lashline only and smudged in MAC Deep Damson (which I got to go with the bordeauxline)!  I used black mascara and for the lips, I applied MAC Taupe lipstick!!! 

No comments: