Saturday, September 15, 2012

MAC Desires and Devices

I recently picked up a few new MAC products that I'm in love with!  I decided to do a seperate post for each of them.  I has never really a liquid liner kind of gal, but I fell in love with MAC's Desires and Devices liquid liner because I LOVE the colour - its an amazing golden-olive shade!!!  I wanted to create a look that was still .natural', but really golden and warm - this is what I came up with. I took this photo at work and the lightening was not 'ideal', but I got a lot of compliments on the liner:


Here is the makeup I used:




Mineral fusion foundation in Warm

NC 30 concealer

MAC 'Matte Bronze' Bronzer (as powder)

Brule and Retrospeck mixed and applied as eyeshadow base

Soba and Goldmine mixed and applied from lid to crease

Desires and Devices liquid liner on top...lashline, Teddy pencil liner applied on lower lash line

Zoom lash marscara in Lofty brown

Copper Beech pro sculpting cream as contour and Mineralized blush in Gold Deposit as blush

Spice lipliner with Strength lipstick

* MAC products mainly used

No comments: