Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bronze Glow

I really like the bronzed-makeup look for summer.  It looks amazing with a tan and tend to bring out such a warm, healthy glow to the face.  I was experimenting with some warm, soft colours (perfect for Soft Autumn) and this is what I came up with:




I started with my basic face- concealer, tinted moisturizer and then used Refined's Golden Bronzer.  On my eyes I used an Olive green eyeshadow (that came in a gift I got from Lancome) and Coffee eyeliner by MAC.  I then used a Terracotta blush (by FACES) and Gina blush by NARS as a pop of colour mixed in right at the centre of the cheeks.  I filled in my lips with Bronzelle lipliner by Lancome and then applied Revlon's Peach Me.

I think this look is so pretty and warm.  Its a perfect everyday look and the colours are so pretty, yet natural.  If you want to bring out that tan or if you just like bronze shades in general, play around with these shades.  Sharizade is an amazing olive-toned eyeshadow by Laura Mercier.  MAC also makes great warm metallic shades, try: Bronze, Tarnish, Woodwinked, Sumptuous Olive, Amber Lights - these shades along with Coffee or Teddy liner will look amazing!!!  Now that the warmer weather is here, why not play around with some of the warmer, bronze-gold shades!


No comments: