Thursday, May 26, 2016

Eye Pattern and Colour - Reflection

Lately, I've been obsessed with the idea of determining personality and season based on eye pattern.  I love the 'eye'.  I include it in many of my paintings and I think it is a very strong and healing symbol. I purchased a macro-lens a few months ago and since that time have been having fun taking pics of my personal eye patterns.  This is one of the first pics that I took and it remains my favourite:


The interesting, yet difficult thing about this pic is that its still hard for me to determine a seasonal type based on my eye pattern.  I seem to have a little bit of everything.  One thing I do find interesting is just how much 'grey-blue' and 'sage green' is found in my eye.  I am especially in awe of the grey-blue :)  It's actually really amazing to be able to see your eye colour this close up!  Anyhow - if anyone is more of an expert on eye pattern and season, I'd love to hear more about what you think about my own eye pattern/colour :)

No comments: