Saturday, May 21, 2016

Trish McEvoy - Warm Pastel Look

I have officially discovered the beauty of Trish McEvoy makeup (thanks to the news Saks Fifth Avenue at Sherway Gardens Mall).  I had the pleasure of talking with Saks' beauty consultant today.  He showed me two products in particular that I am now officially in love with.  The first product that he introduced to me was the Sheer Lip Color in the shade 'Milan'.  It's a beautiful warm light coral pink.  To really enhance this shade, the Saks beauty consultant also recommended the 'Peony Pink' blush (a light pastel warm pink shade).  The combination of these two shades was so pretty and perfect for spring:


I decided to pair this makeup look with a pastel warm blue-green scarf and 'spring sea green' top.  For some reason my camera decided to pull the bright blue out (but the top is in fact a bright blue-green).

For my eye-makeup, I wore a sheer swipe of NARS Orgasm blush on the lid into the crease and then used Urban Decay eyeliner in Mushroom.  I finished the look with L'oreal mascara in a brown-black shade.  I find that the brown-black has a certain elegance vs the black which is better for a more dramatic, evening look.

I really like the warm pastel coral-pinks.  I think they will be a staple for me this spring/summer :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty 👍🏻