Monday, May 23, 2016

The No-Lipstick 'Lipstick' Photo

Today I wanted to take a break from too much makeup, so I created a look that is natural.  I had the opportunity to be at my parents place today.  They have huge widows with lots of natural light, so I thought 'perfect' - lets take a few pics to really show the true colour of my skin-tone.  Here is one of the pics that I took:


I would say this photo is very representative of my natural skin tone (sans makeup).  I also noticed that I really like the colour of natural lip-tone here.  It's sort of a pinky-mauve, but with just a hint of coral.  I wanted to post this to get some recommendations from you (my readers).  What kind of lipsticks would YOU suggest to enhance my natural lip-shade?   I'm looking forward to hearing your responses!

No comments: