Friday, May 27, 2016

Soft Palette Comparison - Which Do You Prefer?

Thank you for all the feedback on my recent posts.  It was really nice to get message for you expressing your preference for the softer autumn and autumn shades.  I also got a few requests to do a soft autumn and soft summer comparison, so here it goes.  I 'm going to try to give more than just one example so that there is variety in looks/shades:


Example #1:
                                                              Soft Autumn:

                                                                Soft Summer


Example #2                                                                                         

Soft Autumn:


                                                            Soft Summer:







Example #3

                                                          Soft Autumn:


Soft Summer:



I'm very curious to hear your responses/feedback :)

4 comments:

Frischy said...

I prefer the Soft Autumn on you. The Soft Summer is almost right, but the make up color just seems to sit on your face. I don't see that effect with the Soft Autumn colors. It looks more natural. You are lovely.

Renata said...

Thank you so much Frischy :) I really like the soft autumn the best too!!! I appreciate your comment and feedback - thank you so much!

amyvdh said...

I think you look lovely, of course. My impression is that that Autumn colors look very natural. In the Summer styles, while you look nice, I think that the make up looks heavier - on top of, rather than part of you. Just my impression.

Sue said...

I agree with the other posters, soft autumn looks more natural.