Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dr.Hauschka Lipstick in 09

I seemed to have found this lipstick shade almost by accident.  Actually, another way of looking at it is that it was meant to be :)  I was at Whole Foods, picking up some groceries when someone complimented me on my lipstick.  We were standing by the Dr. Hauschka counter, so I tried to see if there was a matching shade to the colour I was wearing.  I zoomed directly in on the 09 lipstick.  It was the closest match to my Estee Lauder Tiramisu, but it was ever so slightly warmer.  I decided to try and it and was the best 'your lips but better' shade on me.



I wanted to take a photo of this look in two different environments to show that no matter what lighting is, its still natural and enhances my warm skin tone.  I decided to pair this lipstick with the Estee Lauder Hot Sienna (which is the blush I purchased to go with the Tiramisu lipstick).  I then applied Urban Decay Demolition eyeliner and smudged it with Revlon's cocoa shadow before finishing with black mascara.  I feel confident in saying that I now have two favourite everyday 'swipe and go' lipsticks.  The Tiramisu has a slightly more pinkish tone and the Dr. Hauschka has a 'touch' more peach/warmth.  This 09 shade was a great find :)



No comments: