Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Soft Seasonal Look

I've have some requests lately to create a soft seasonal look.  Instead of doing two looks - one for soft autumn and one soft summer, I've decided to create a soft seasonal cross over look.  I started with the scarf as my soft inspiration.  I wanted to create a very blended, 'taupe'/pearlized look.  I started with a neutral concealer and then applied arbonne foundation in pink-beige with a few drops of loreal N4 foundation.  I used MAC Melba as my blush of choice (a colour I wore often when I was playing around with the soft seasonal palettes).  For the eyes, I blended MAC quarry and copperplate.  I then used urban decay mushroom eyeliner and used MAC club eyeshadow to smudge into the upper lash line.  For the lips, I applied Lancome Bronzelle lipliner first and then MAC Faux lipstick:



I really like a 'softer' look for day and can definitely see myself re-creating this look.  It seems harmonious, yet also has that very elegant, chic appeal to it.  It's always great to have soft makeup look options.  For me, the soft seasons remind me of 'comfort' - which is perfect for days when you need a hug :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and elegant

Renata said...

Thank you so much!