Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Chanel l'amoureuse lipstick


Chanel l'amoureuse lipstick is such a rich, velvety deep pink shade.  It's not a fuchsia colour, but rather a more muted version of a darker fuchsia.  It applies very soft and smooth and settles into a nice matte texture.  I wanted to create a look using this shade that works for everyday.


I used taupe and sheer matte mauve shades on the eyes.  I began with MAC Quarry eyeshadow from lid to crease.  I then added urban decay demolition liner and smudged the upper lash line with MAC Copperplate eyeshadow.  For the blush, I decided on Arbonne dusky rose.  The finishing touch was the Chanel l'amoureuse lipstick.  I will definitely be re-creating this look, as it's really great for a day into evening look, as well as for a professional everyday shade.  It's always nice to have a Chanel lipstick on hand :)

No comments: