Thursday, March 17, 2016

MAC Amorous Lipstick

Amorous lipstick is another shade that I came across when decluttering my makeup case.  It's described on the MAC website as a cranberry shade.  It definitely lives up to its shade description and I'm glad I found it again.  Since my skin tone is deeper and duskier, I decided to pair this lipstick with a neutral taupe eyeshadow look and soft pink blush:


I started by using Arbonne pink-beige foundation and Bobbi Brown Sand Pink blush.  For the eyes, I used Bobbi Brown cement eyeshadow, MAC Coffee eyeliner and smudged MAC Copperplate on the upper lash line.  I then swiped on Amorous lipstick :)  I think that this look is very consistent with a Deep Summer-Soft look or Soft Winter-Deep, perhaps even Deep Winter, although I think the effect is still predominately softer.  I've been experimenting with the soft makeup palette again and this is the closest I've come to my 'favourite' look so far :)

No comments: