Friday, March 25, 2016

NARS Anna Lipstick

I've had NARS Anna lipstick on my radar for a while now and finally decided to indulge myself.  I'm so happy that I did.  The NARS website describes this shade as a smokey rose and I would have to agree.  It's a softer, yet deeper mauve-rose shade.  It reminds me of lipstick shades that Katie Holmes would often wear pre-Bobbi Brown.  I wanted to create a look that would really bring out the rose tones:


This is a great look for Spring/Summer.  I love the petal pink scarf together with this lipstick and look!!!  I started with my basic face of concealer and foundation.  I used Loreal true match in C4.  I then applied NARS Angelika blush (my current everyday go-to).  For the eyes, I decided to pass on the eyeshadows, but instead, I blended Urban Decay Demolition and Mushroom liners on the upper eye lid and smudged this out.  On the lower lash line, I just used the Demolition before finishing with black mascara.  I then used NARS Anna :)
I absolutely 'Adore' this look and this colour palette!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice on you.