Wednesday, March 16, 2016

MAC Faux Lipstick

MAC Faux lipstick is a colour I often wore in high school (which for me was a long, long time ago lol).  I realized this past week as I was decluttering my makeup case, that this shade is still a true 'classic'. It's been around for a while and it's still just as pretty as it was 20 years ago when I wore it in my senior year.  In terms of palettes, it fits very nicely into the soft summer colour palette.  It looks very pretty with neutral shades of beige, taupe and cream shades. It's also a great shade to wear with various shades of blue.  It's most definitely a classic day lippie - swipe and go perfection:



I paired this lipstick with a neutral taupe eye and natural blush.  For the eyes, I blended MAC Quarry and Copperplate, lined my eyes with urban decay mushroom and smudged the upper lash line with MAC Club shadow.  I used Melba blush by MAC to keep the look soft.  I'm really liking these soft looks that I've been experimenting with lately :)


No comments: