Saturday, November 12, 2011

Red-heads have more fun!!!

I did it - I'm a Red-Head!!!  Thanks to one of the most wonderful people I know, I took the plunge and went RED!!!  Julia Earle is a salon consultant and past owner of 'Woman' Salon in Mississauga, Ontario.  She now works for Liquid Luxuries Salon Systems and is very knowlegable about her field.  Julia is an absolute colour 'expert' and I consider myself very lucky and privilaged that she coloured by hair!  But even more importantly, I lucky and privilaged to know her as a person - she really is such a delightful woman and human being!

Ever since my colour analysis as a true autumn, I've been itching to go red.  I absolutely LOVE it:









I'm really looking foward to starting my new adventure as an auburn/copper Goddess!!!

Thank you once again Julia - you're the best!
If you're in the Toronto area and looking for a great salon consultant, please contact Julia at julia-earle@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Sneza said...

Looks great on you! Post more pix!