Saturday, August 1, 2015

NARS Het Loo

I'm so happy that I just discovered this shade - its the perfect copper-brown shade (described as cognac on the NARS website)!  I've been really into wearing the brown lately - in fact, i'm fascinated by the brown lip shade family.  Browns are so chic and versatile - not boring at all!  I wasn't intending on getting yet another lipstick, but when I tried this on, I didn't just love the colour, I loved the consistency and feel of the product on my lip - Bonus - great shade, great formula and it stays on!!!  Woo Hoo Het Loo :)

Here's today's look:


I used MAC concealer from a palette kit I have and then blended NARS Sand Tinted Moisturizer over top.  I applied NARS Oasis blush (the perfect blush for brown lippies).  For the eyes, I used MAC Goldmine from lid to crease, Coffee eyeliner and then smudged Deep Damson shadow into the liner before finishing with black mascara.  I finished the look with Het Loo lipstick - NARS :)

No comments: