Sunday, January 29, 2012

Retro Lipstick - MAC

Retro is a classic MAC lipstick - I think its one of their original colours and its one of those shades that is perfect if you have a neutral skintone that leans warm and is on the deeper side.  The MAC website describes this shade as a muted peachy-pink brown:


I find this shade just slightly too deep for me or perhaps this is just the deepest I can go - In the natural light it seems to look like a stunning 'mahogany' based shade - I'd love to hear your feedback about this colour - is it too deep or just right???



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous on you! Your options seem endless!

Renata said...

Thank you so much Anonymous - I was hesitant at first, but I appreciate your feedback - I think this shade will become a keeper!!!

Anonymous said...

Just right! It's beautiful on you.