Sunday, January 8, 2012

Soft Autumn Landscapes VS True Autumn Landscapes



LANDSCAPES:

I wanted to do a post where I can compare the Soft Autumn Landscape to the True Autumn Landscapes - I tried to choose looks where my makeup is relatively natural in both so that you're not seeing how the 'makeup' works with the landscape, but which look harmonizes the best with my colouring and skintone!

Here is the first landscape I want to present to you, where do you feel more harmony?

VS


Landscape #2:



VS



And FInally this landscape:


VS


4 comments:

lategates said...

Hey Renata - just wondering - in these comparisons - are they all Soft Autumn on the top and True Autumn on the bottom?

Renata said...

Yes - the soft autumn landscapes are all on the top!

Kathryn said...

In the first two sets, I prefer the top photos. In the third one, I can't tell because I think your hair color in the top one may be throwing off the results. I really, really love the top photo in the second set! Wow!

Renata said...

Thank you so much Kathryn!!! I really like that photo as well - i think i'm on the right track with the Soft Autumn palette for myself!!!