Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chili + Siss = A Perfect Union!!!

I have to first say that this post was inspired by a friend of mine on FB - she rocks hats and after seeing her in multiple photos wearing her hats, I thought to myself "I need to get myself one of those".  Well today It was raining like crazy and the wind was blowing my hair all over the place so I decided, this is the perfect day to invest into a half-decent 'everyday' type of hat.  That being said, this post is one of my favourite red lipstick shades 'Chili' - I kept the same makeup as my previous post (check it out for makeup details: http://renata-beautyandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/02/time-to-get-little-siss-y.html)


After I took this photo I was searching for something in my purse when I came across my Siss lipstick (also by MAC) - I thought it would be interesting to blend the two together since Siss mixes so well with my various liners, so I introduced Chili and Siss, it was love at first sight, they got married and had a child - check it out:



The marriage of Chili and Siss creates such a stunning terracotta shade - I'm having a lot of fun playing around with Siss and mixing it with various shades - part of having fun with makeup is creating new and interesting colours.  I'm so happy I came across this particular combination!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You look wonderful in both of these photos. What a service you perform for others to learn from your experiments!

Renata said...

Thanks so much Kathryn - that compliment inspires me even more to share my journey - I get joy from being able to help someone discover something new or lead them into the right colour direction! Thanks for all your support in my colour journey!!!