Friday, February 10, 2012

MAC Ravishing Lipstick - Part 2

I am so happy that many of you have taken such a liking to my previous post.  I recieved multiple emails and was so excited to get so many wonderful compliments.  I originally posted that ravishing lipstick was a warm peach/apricot shade, but upon closer inspection and comparing it to my palette, ravishing when mixed with bronzelle liner is more of a soft 'salmon' shade - perfect for that classic day look!  I created a visual so you can see how well Ravishing matches the warm pinks and salmon shades:


Here is another breakdown of the makeup colours I used to create this look:
For this look I started with my basic face - primer, foundation, concealer, bronzer - I then used Pretty your World 'Hot and Spicy' as a contour shade and mixed Navajo and make up for ever #70 (a apricot shade) to create a peach toned highlight.  I used MAC's new mineralize blush in Fresh Honey (my current favourite) and then used warm brown/bronze shades on my eyes: Soba eyeshadow with Smashbox's flamingo on the lid, Teddy liner by MAC smudged with NARS Bengali.  Finally, to create that soft salmon/peach shade, I used Bronzelle liner by Lancome with MAC's Ravishing!

No comments: