Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Warm Apricot Glow

There are many shades of warm peach and coral shades and I love them all!!!  I have to admit that I've been on a bit of a coral craze lately.  Currently, I'm loving ANY and ALL colours in the apricot, peach and coral family.  My most recent fascination is with MAC's Ravishing lipstick because this shade seems to have a very unique 'peachy-melon coral' look.  This shade is so pretty and feminine - I can see myself wearing this colour 'a lot' once the spring rolls around - its perfect for a spring garden party or with a pretty, flowing dress!  Normally I would pair this lipstick with a neutral lipliner, but I wanted to be able to show you the intensity of the colour, so I'm wearing it on its own:



I really wanted to warm up this look and go 'peach-coral' crazy, so I applied MAC's new mineralize blush in 'Fresh Honey' - this is part of their new line and unfortunetly its a limited addition, but its very similar to their blush called 'style' - all I can say is that Fresh Honey is the most beautiful true 'soft apricot' shade I've 'ever' seen - I love it! 
I stayed natural and neutral on the eyes, using Bobbi Brown's Navajo shadow as a base, NARS portabello duo on the crease into the outer corners and MAC's woodwinked on the lid.  I then used Teddy by MAC as a liner and smudged NARS bengali shadow into the upper lashline.  Last but not least. I applied Ravishing onto the lips and voila - warm coral-peach perfection!!!

No comments: